From servicing your vehicle’s wheel alignment to replacing the tires on your vehicle, Best Deals Auto tire & auto centres are equipped to service your car or light truck.A wheel alignment is vital for the heath of your vehicle. A wheel alignment consists of adjusting the angles of the wheels so they are perpendicular to the ground and parallel to each other. Adjustments are made to camber, caster, and toe.
Benefits of Wheel Alignment:
- Reduced tire wear: Improper alignment is a major cause for premature tire wear. Over time, a properly aligned vehicle can add thousands of kilometers to the tire’s life.
- Improved gas mileage: Fuel mileage will increase as rolling resistance decreases. A four wheel alignment will align all four wheel, thus minimizing rolling resistance.
- Improved handling: Many handling problems can be resolved by performing a four wheel alignment. With all system components aligned properly, road shock is more efficiently absorbed for a smoother ride.
- Safer driving: A steering and suspension inspection is a part of our alignment procedure. This allows us to spot worn parts before it causes costly problems.
How often should an alignment check be performed?
- Every 16,000km or once per year under normal Canadian driving conditions.
- After installation of new tires.
- After a change in steering and or suspension components.
- After the first 3,000km of purchasing a new vehicle.