Full auto mechanic & auto body shop
Bring in your car today and let the friendly mechanics take care of it.
Uber Safety Certificate
Lyft Safety Certificate
Service Ontario Approved Safety Certificate
Brake Pads & Rotors or Brake Service
Tires or Suspension Repairs
Autobody & Painting – Private Claim or Insurance Claim
Best Auto Mechanic Shop in Etobicoke
Best Deals Auto is one stop shop for all your vehicle needs. If your car is having any mechanical or electrical issues, bring your car in for diagnosis. One of our mechanics will take your car out for a test drive and run system diagnosis for electronics to find out what exactly is causing the issue. By having the latest tech tools at our shop, we are able to scan and pin point the exact problem in any vehicle. This allows us to spend less time in the diagnosis process and get the car out on the road in minimal time. At the end, our customers are happy because it took less time and cost them less money.
We are here to help. Give us a call and book an appointment with one of our mechanics. We offer high quality of services with very competitive price. We are serving the in Etobicoke for last 22 years. Whether you need Autobody Repair, Suspension and Shocks, Transmission Services, Regular Tune-up, Oil Change, AC Repair, Brakes pads and rotors, Alignment, Exhaust Best Deals Auto will surely give you the best deal possible.
Our Safety Certificates is one of the best and fastest services in Etobicoke. Get your Safety Certificate today at Best Deals Auto Etobicoke.
Book an appointment today by telling us about your vehicle and we will get back to you within an hour to confirm!
Ministry Approved Safety Standards Certification for Uber / Lyft / Service Ontario
$69 for Uber & Lyft Safety Check
$99 for Service Ontario / transfer Safety Check
$10 safety standards certificate issued if it passes.
Price plus HST
Ministry of Transportation & Service Ontario Approved Motor Vehicle Inspection Station for Out-of Province & USA to Canada transfers & Used Vehicle Transfers, as well as Uber & Lyft Safety.
$69 Uber / Lyft
$99 Service Ontario
Buy 1 get 1 50% off with installationShocks & Struts. Buy 1 get 1 50% off with installation. Some conditions apply. Ask for more details.
Brake Pads from $180 installed
Brake Pads from $180 installed (parts and labour included ). German or European Cars and SUVs may be extra.
Price plus HST
Full Auto Mechanic Shop in Etobicoke
Best Auto Repair Etobicoke
Useful Auto Repair and Maintenance Tips and Links
- Auto Repair Shop Secrets to Keep your Car Clean and Healthy.
- Auto Repair Shop Tips On when to bring in your vehicle for service.
- Car Repair Shop Advice on regulating the car Cooling System Flushes.
- Collision Repair Auto Body Shop in Toronto.
- Keeping your Windshield Screen Clean and chips free guide.
- Toronto’s Auto Repair Shop’s guide on Whether to buy to lease a Vehicle.
- What to do in a Collision incident, Insurance Autobody Repair Shop’s Guide.
- When to replace you Brakes from a well-known Auto Repair Shop .
- What to do after Car Insurance company tells you to go to their recommended Auto Body Shop.
- 10 Things to know before you take your Vehicle to an Auto Repair Shop of your choice.
- What to do when you get involved in an Auto Collision.
- Women’s Role in Auto Body and Auto Repair industry as a professional.
- How to find the Best Auto Repair Shop in Toronto.
- Auto Body and Repair Shop guide on what’s next! Electric Cars or Gasoline Cars.
- Auto Body Shop guide on the best customer service practices and what to expect as a consumer.
- Winter Auto Maintenance Tips and safety recommendations.
Auto Repair Guide Articles
It is usually a very stressful and traumatic experience to be involved in an auto collision and finding the best auto body shop is the best way to relieve that feeling of hopelessness. Having your car fixed back into its original state prior to the accident with a...
Drivers sometimes forget that the weather plays an important role in tire pressure. If your tire is leaking, most people jump to the conclusion that its an under inflated tire or there is a nail or puncture in the tire. However, in the winter, when the temperature...
Anita Gulati, and Ricky Balroop, who owns and operates Best Deals Auto in Toronto (Etobicoke), says that one way to tackle doubt from customers regarding repairs or services to their cars, is by using photographs to email them, or showing the customer what is wrong...
When drivers go to refuel at the gas station, it takes about 2-3 minutes to refuel the average car. Its quite a quick process. Recharging an electric car at a charging station specifically designed for this purpose takes about 25 to 45 minutes, which seems...
60 Brydon Drive #1,
Etobicoke, ON M9W 4N5
Mon – Thurs. 09:00am – 06:30pm
Fri. 09:00am – 06:00pm
Sat. 9:00am – 04:30pm