Full auto mechanic & auto body shop
Bring in your car today and let the friendly mechanics take care of it.
Book Appointment Now
Brakes and Suspension
Best Auto Mechanic Shop in Etobicoke
We are here to help. Give us a call and book an appointment with one of our mechanics. We offer high quality of services with very competitive price. We are serving the in Etobicoke for last 15 years. Whether you need Autobody Repair, Suspension and Shocks, Transmission Services, Regular Tune-up, Oil Change, AC Repair, Brakes, Alignment, Exhaust Best Deals Auto will surely give you the best deal possible.
Book an appointment today by telling us about your vehicle and we will get back to you within an hour to confirm!
Ministry Approved Safety Standards Certification for Uber / Lyft / Service Ontario
$60 safety check
$10 safety standards certificate issued if it passes.
Price plus HST
Buy 1 get 1 50% off with installation
Shocks & Struts. Buy 1 get 1 50% off with installation. Some conditions apply. Ask for more details.
Brake Pads from $99 installed
Brake Pads from $99 installed (parts and labour included ). German or European Cars and SUVs may be extra.
Price plus HST
Full Auto Mechanic Shop in Etobicoke
Whether you got into an accident or just need minor repairs on your car, we are always happy to be here and help you.
Give us a call today or book an appointment today. Don’t forget to ask about our monthly promotion deals.
Best Auto Repair Etobicoke
Useful Auto Repair and Maintenance Tips and Links
- Auto Repair Shop Secrets to Keep your Car Clean and Healthy.
- Auto Repair Shop Tips On when to bring in your vehicle for service.
- Car Repair Shop Advice on regulating the car Cooling System Flushes.
- Collision Repair Auto Body Shop in Toronto.
- Keeping your Windshield Screen Clean and chips free guide.
- Toronto’s Auto Repair Shop’s guide on Whether to buy to lease a Vehicle.
- What to do in a Collision incident, Insurance Autobody Repair Shop’s Guide.
- When to replace you Brakes from a well-known Auto Repair Shop .
- What to do after Car Insurance company tells you to go to their recommended Auto Body Shop.
- 10 Things to know before you take your Vehicle to an Auto Repair Shop of your choice.
- What to do when you get involved in an Auto Collision.
- Women’s Role in Auto Body and Auto Repair industry as a professional.
- How to find the Best Auto Repair Shop in Toronto.
- Auto Body and Repair Shop guide on what’s next! Electric Cars or Gasoline Cars.
- Auto Body Shop guide on the best customer service practices and what to expect as a consumer.
- Winter Auto Maintenance Tips and safety recommendations.
When it comes to picking a Car Mechanic Shop or an Auto Repair Shop in Etobicoke or Toronto, this task might be overwhelming for one. Just a simple Google search might leave you with thousands and thousands of results and it becomes to difficult to pick the best Auto Mechanic Shop for your next Car Maintenance job.
At Best Deals Auto, we make sure to cover all your auto repairs under one roof. We have been serving the Auto Repair Industry for over 16 years with the best proven records. Whether you’re looking for a simple auto detailing or a severe damage repair on your car, come to Best Deals Auto and be amazed by our professional workmanship and attention to details with affordable prices.
We treat all our clients with dignity and same level of importance and professionalism. Our clients can also take advantage of our weekly promotion. We have been an award winning Auto Repair Shop in Etobicoke. Once you bring in your vehicle for any kind of repair, our team offer the best service with warranty that we stand behind. Our staff makes sure that all the repairs are done professionally and timely. Give us a call if you’re looking for any vehicle repair needs.
Auto Repair Guide Articles
Your car insurance company will likely recommend you take your car collision claim to an autobody shop of their choice. The question is, do you have to use their recommendation?
No. Absolutely Not ! You don't have to use the auto body shop that the insurance company recommended. The choice is yours — by law, in the majority of cases. Yet a question remains: Will you get a quality repair? Most insurance have repair contracts with body shops...
Good brakes are more important than ever for safety during Canadian Winter Driving and are a vital part of safe vehicle operation in icy and snowy conditions. But how do you know when replacing brake pads alone will take care of your car's braking problem or if your...
Insurance We have established long standing and successful business relationships with all major Insurance Companies. Accident Repair Fully estimation procedure’s for all bodyshop repairs to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Dealership We have established...
Usually lease payments are less than finance payments, but you should never forget that you don't actually own the vehicle the lease company does; you're only the caretaker. Unfortunately, as the caretaker if you don't partake care and feeding of your leased vehicle,...
60 Brydon Drive #1,
Etobicoke, ON M9W 4N5
M – T. 8:30am – 7:00pm
Fri. 8:30am – 6:00pm
Sat. 9:00am – 4:30pm
We serve clients from
Toronto | Etobicoke | North York | Mississauga | Brampton | Vaughan | Woodbridge | GTA